Personal Storage Table is used to save the copies of calendar tasks, emails, notes, contacts, appointments and other Outlook attributes. PST file can be created on all the latest versions of Microsoft Outlook such as Microsoft Outlook 2013, Outlook 2000, Outlook 2003, Outlook 2007 and Outlook 2010. Storage capacity of PST files varies from one version to other including Outlook 2003 and 2007 has 20GB of data storage limit whereas Outlook 2010 has 50GB of maximum storage capacity.
Sometimes, Outlook PST files gets corrupted or damaged because of certain reasons including oversized PST file, virus infection, sudden Outlook file closing, bad sectors, PST header corruption, sharing error, damaged storage drive, software crash, operating system corruption and other reasons. Are you suffering from any of this issues? If yes, then don’t be panic easily you can fix your corrupted or damaged Outlook PST file by downloading best fixing tool known as Fix PST Software. It is one of the dissimilar and brilliant utility used to fix damaged PST file on versions of Windows operating system namely Windows 8, Vista, Windows 7 and XP. It also recovers deleted notes, messages, contacts, and calendar items. It is an award winning repair tool which has been highly recommended by professional experts. Repairs MS Outlook PST files that are created on Outlook 2000 to Outlook 2010.
Causes behind the corruption or damage of Outlook PST file:
- There are many malware or viruses that will affect Outlook PST files because of this file becomes inaccessible. So, in order to overcome from this issues recommended to install antivirus software in your laptop.
- Microsoft Outlook PST files are generally to be damaged or corrupted if power increases abruptly while you were accessing Outlook file.
- If the Outlook PST file is saved on bad sectors of the hard drive, then PST file contents may get damaged and it becomes unresponsive. In such situations, you may be tensed about how to fix Outlook PST files? Just download ScanPST on your PC or laptop to fix PST file.
- While accessing Outlook PST file you may closed file abnormally either intentionally or unintentionally, because of this your PST files might get corrupted definitely.
- There is a storage capacity of 20GB for the PST file which assigned by Microsoft Outlook 2003 and Outlook 2007. If the PST file exceeds this size, there is a chance of Outlook file gets corrupted.
Advantages of Fix PST Software:
- Fix PST Software provides to repair the damaged PST file occurred because of improper of exit, malware threats, bad sectors, and CRC error in PST file.
- It helps to repair oversized PST files and also fix damaged Outlook PST files if the Inbox Repair Tool fails to repair severely corrupted file.
- This software assist you to check the repaired MS Outlook PST files by using Outlook Style browser option.
- Password protected Outlook PST files can also be fixed by using this repair utility.
- To support you technical team is available around the clock so you can contact them at moment as soon as you find any difficulty.
- Fixed Outlook items can be restored on your destination location such as pen drive, CD/DVD, USB flash drive, external hard drive, and SD cards.
How to repair corrupted PST file:
Step1: Download software link and install on your PC or laptop.
Step2: Launch the Fix PST Software by clicking on the icon created in desktop.
Step3: Choose the best scanning method and the destination path to store the new PST file.
Step4: After scanning completes you can View the fixed Outlook PST files before restoring them on any data storage disk.