SD is known as secure digital, is a non-volatile flash memory card. These SD cards are most widely used in digital cameras, mobile phones, tablets, etc., to store the files like audio files, video files, picture files, and so on. Storing and accessing the files from an SD card is very easy. At the same time the SD card are very disposed to corruption.
Suppose you are using an SD card in your mobile phone to store the important files. But one day when you want to access the files, all of a sudden your files get invisible due to various reasons like memory card corruption, files system corruption etc., this can occur either by knowingly or unknowingly. Whatever may be the reason you can recover files from corrupted memory card using SDXC card recovery software.
Reasons behind corruption of SD card
- Abrupt Removal of SD card: Suppose you are having a digital camera, which contains an SD card to store the captured pictures. During the capturing process if you eject the memory card abruptly, then there may be the chances to SD corruption. Once the SD card gets corrupted you cannot access the data stored in it
- Interruption during Transferring of files: When the memory card gets full, you generally move the files from SD card to computer hard drive. While the transferring process is going on if any error occurs like power failure, sudden system shutdown, etc., then this type of interruption may corrupt your SD card. When the SD card gets corrupted, the files consisted in would get invisible
- Virus Attacks: If you download and install the virus infected application on your mobile that uses an SD card, then there are chances to SD card corruption. Due to this you can’t access the single file contained in it. So as to restore files from corrupted SD card you need to use SD Card Recovery software
Besides above mentioned scenarios, there are various other scenarios which lead to corrupt your SD card such as boot sector corruption, bad sectors, error during file system conversion, etc. however files can be restored by using SDXC Card Recovery software.
Features of SDXC Card Recovery software
- SDXC Card Recovery software can effectively recover files from corrupted SD card
- This software is powerful and extremely capable to restore files corrupted SD card within short span of time. And it takes only some simple steps to restore files
- SDXC Card Recovery software has the ability to restore over 300 file types, those are MS office file, image files, video files, audio files, etc. from the corrupted SD card
- The restored data can be stored on the basis of file name, file size, extension, creation date and file type.
- By using this software you can restore the files from SD card even after affected by bad sectors.
- File Recovery from corrupted SD card is capable on all versions of Windows (Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 2003, Windows XP, and Windows Vista) and Mac (Lion, Mountain Lion, Leopard, Snow leopard, Mavericks, Yosemite) Operating System.
- It consists of “Save Recovery Session” to resume/save the recovery session during the recovery process. Since you no need to rescan the drive again.
- This software has built in “Find Tool” to find files from recovered list based on their file name, creation date, extension and size.
- With this Card Recovery tool, you can even restore deleted or lost card files on Windows and Mac systems in few steps.
Simple steps to restore files from corrupted SD card
- First of all what you need to do is, in order to restore files from corrupted SD card download and install SDXC card recovery software on your computer
- Connect your SD card to computer through USB interface by using memory card reader, and run the software, you just need to follow some steps which you will get on the new window. In the first step you have to select “Recover Photos”
- After choosing “Recover Photos”, you could get two choices at Recover Deleted Photos and other is Recover Lost Photos
- Whether you want select “Recover Deleted Photos” or “Recover Lost Photos” that’s totally depend on the problem which you are facing. But here in case of corrupted SD card you have to select “Recover Lost Photos”
- By clicking on “Recover Lost Photos” option, it shows the storage devices which are connected to computer and drives presented in computer hard drive. Then select SD card option which you have connected to the computer
- After picking SD card, it scans the entire drive and shows you all the list of lost files. This software contains an in built Find option. This helps you to find the lost files by its extension. If you don’t know the file extension you can skip the step
- After completing all the steps it shows all the previously lost files, you can preview all the lost files and select the file which you want to recover. And the recovered files can be stored on respected location where ever you want