“Hi everyone…… I am a professional photographer with few extraordinary photos capturing talent. Few days’ ago, I took some of fascinating photos on Hawaii with my family and without taking a backup on to my computer, I accidently deleted all my media files from memory card and i surfed on internet to find a best recover software, but none of them gave me the expected result, and finally I found this astonishing “Memory Card File Recovery Software” which facilitated me to recover card files with expected results, Thanks again..…”
What is a Memory card?
Memory card is a solid -electronic flash memory card or also called as tiny electronic flash memory card. It usually used to store digital information such as audio, videos, picture files, etc., apart from that it can also store application files, folders, and so on.
Memory cards are most popularly used in portable electronic devices such as digital cameras, mobile phones, audio players, DVD players and various other miniature electronic devices. Memory card works just like a portable hard disk drive but has superior advantages when compared to portable hard disk drive. Although, there are many varieties and many types of memory card used to store data.
Why Memory card is required?
- It’s a power free storage card, lighter in weight.
- Memory card can transfer or store almost all types of files irrespective of its signatures.
- It can be used to carry the data on the go and share information to any other PC at any time anywhere.
- It is capable of withstanding extreme temperature and pressures.
Various scenarios for loss/deletion of files on card:
- Pulling out the memory card during file transferring from card to computer or vice versa can cause file loss or deletion from the card.
- Usage of same memory card on multiple portable devices like digital camera, different digital camera has different file system requirements, which will change architecture of file system on the card leading it to data loss on card.
- Operating the video camera or mobile phones up to extreme levels when battery is at minimum level can cause data loss from its externally used storage media i.e., memory card.
- There are other causes too which leads to data loss from memory card such as accidental deletion, file system corruption, intentional or unintentional format, virus, and so on.
How lost/deleted files on memory card can be recovered?
As said in the above scenario, the lost or deleted files can be easily recovered using the most used application like Memory Card File Recovery software.
Why to choose Memory Card File Recovery software?
- It is the best and highly recommended utility by industry professionals to recover files from memory card.
- This advanced app can restore data from all types of memory cards like SDXC, SDHC, XD, CF, and so on.
- Using this ultimate program, you can easily perform card file recovery on all popular versions of Windows and Mac OS based machines.
- The software tool has ability to retrieve various types of files including pictures, application files, video clips, compressed, documents, music files and more.
- Taking the assistance of this utility, you can get back data from the card used in cameras, camcorders, phones, tablets, and so on.
- It is also useful to recover files from damaged, formatted, and RAW memory card.
- This software supports file recovery from various brands of memory cards like Kingston, SanDisk, Sony, Samsung, PNY, M2, Lexar, etc.
- After the completion of memory card file recovery, you can view recovered files before restoration using its preview option.