Have you lost your important files from external hard drive? Don’t worry; you can easily recover external hard drive files with the help of a powerful recovery tool named External Drive Recovery which uses its outstanding search mechanism for scanning your external hard disk drive within a short span of duration. By continue reading, you can get the suitable solution for your data loss issue effectively.
External hard disk drive (HDD) is used to maintain large amount of digital information of various types such as digital pictures, videos files, audio files, document files, and so on. Portability is the important feature of external hard drives. These files can be accessed from external hard drive at any time based on user requirement. Sometimes, these files may get lost due to various reasons like inappropriate usage, unintentional formatting, accidental file deletion, bad sectors, and more. In such a scenario, you no need to fear, for the reason that files are secure within external hard disk drive. Therefore you can achieve external hard drive file recovery by the make use of a smarter and faster recovery tool known as External Drive Recovery software easily.
Various Reasons behind File Loss from External Hard Drive
Unintentional Formatting: At times, you may connect your external hard drive with your system for file moving or accessing. After finishing your task, you may attempt to take away your hard drive by click “Eject” option. In such situation, you may hit “Format” option unintentionally. Therefore your files which are stored in the hard drive will be lost thoroughly.
Severity of Virus Infection: Virus is a harmful program which causes severe hazard to your data. When your external hard drive is affected virus and malwares severely, then you cannot be able to access files stored on it.
File system Corruption: Normally, external hard drives are designed with anyone of file system like FAT16, ExFAT, NTFS, etc. This data structure may corrupt because of abrupt power fluctuation while file transferring from HDD to computer.
Inappropriate Usage: While transferring files you may unexpectedly take away your HDD from system. If you repeat this abrupt removal frequently, then the possibility of your hard disk file system corruption will be fairly high.
Bad Sectors: External hard disk may contain defective parts due to various reasons like virus infection and file system corruption, etc. If this defective part of hard drive increases means it becomes more difficult to handle.
Why External Drive Recovery Tool is Faster and Better?
- It recovers files from all the popular hard drive brands such as Iomega, Samsung, Western Digital, Seagate, etc.
- You can recover external hard drive files which may be in different types such as media files (GIF, TIFF, MP3, MOV, JPG, GIFF, AVI, MKV, JPEG, WAV, MP4, RAW, etc.) document files (PPT, XLS, PDF, DOCX etc.).
- Supports lost or deleted data recovery from external HDD on Mac and also on Windows systems such as Windows XP, Windows 8, etc and Mac OS versions like Snow Leopard, Mavericks, Mountain Lion, etc. for retrieving files from external hard drive.
- It restores external hard drive files on different types of drives such as SATA, IDE, and SCSI.
- It can get back files from NTFS5, NTFS, FAT32, and FAT16 file system based external hard drives.
- Recovered files can be stored in any memory devices which are easy to get to host computer.