There are many people who edit and update files every day, because of which there will be accumulation of huge files, and these files needs some additional storage space where they can store data. However the files can be stored in numerous storage devices like CD’s, DVD’s, pen drives, memory cards but people use external hard drive in order to store huge amount of data. Most common interface that allows hard drive to connect system is USB cable. You can carry your important files anywhere you go because it is portable in nature; so that you can access it on any computer system.
Mac OS has many advanced functions, but still you will find unexpected mistakes that you can encounter anytime. No matter how consistent the hard drive storage device is, the drive can be crashed at any time as there is no guarantee when crash will occur. In the event, if you have unintentionally formatted storage drive on Mac and searching the software to recover external hard drive then there is no need to worry about your lost data.
Data loss is the major problem experienced by most Mac users. There are many other scenarios including the file system corruption, incomplete file transfer and other that results in loss of data. External Hard Drive Recovery Software will help you perform data recovery from external hard drive mac of different versions of Mac.
Data loss scenarios from external hard drive:
- Improper system shutdown: When a system is not properly turned off, there is very high probability of files getting corrupted or deleted from an external drive that was connected to the system
- External hard drive corruption: Improper ejection of hard drive from computer and virus infection of external hard drive can be a major cause for external hard corruption. So to retrieve data from corrupted external hard drive you require software to recover external hard drive Mac.
- Accidently deletion: Sometimes while accessing data from your external hard drive, by mistake you might press delete button which will erase your data.
- Power failure: Whenever you are transferring external hard drive data to computer if there is power failure then computer may suddenly get shutdown, due to this you might lose some important data which are interrupted while transferring.
- Human errors: In certain cases while deleting unwanted folders or files from the hard drive unknowingly you might delete important folders.
In order to overcome the above mentioned data loss or deleted scenarios take back up of the important data on safer location (such as cloud storage). Avoid connecting hard drive to unprotected devices for preventing virus infection. In case if you have neglected these procedures and lost your valuable data then you can use External Hard Drive Recovery tool so as to recover data efficiently.
Features of External Hard Drive Recovery on Mac:
- This application can restore complete data from various external HDD of different brands that are available in market
- It may also restore data through corrupted, damaged, formatted, reformatted disk drive partitions and help you to perform external hard drive data recovery Mac very easily
- This software possesses an ability to recover different kinds of files such as digital photos, movies, text documents, spreadsheets, RAW pictures, music files etc.
- This tool allows user to save the recovery session in order to avoid rescanning of storage devices, so that you can skip recovery of the hard drive again when you reuse the software and save valuable time
- This software is compatible with Mac OS X versions like Mac OS X Lion, Snow Leopard, Leopard, Mountain Lion etc.
- It can recover data from hard drives with different file system like FAT16, FAT 32, ExFAT, NTFS5, NTFS, HFSX, HFS+, etc.