A hard disk is used to save “N” no. of files and folders. It consists of two types of hard disk ie, internal disk and external hard drive. The internal hard drive can be connected by using various interface cables like IDE, SATA, PATA, SCSI and ATA. It stores professional and personal documents such as PPT slides, DOC files, JPEG, MP3, PSD, PST, AVI, GIFF, MPEG and many other files. Some of the popular brands of the disk are Toshiba, Seagate, G-Technology, Western Digital, Sony, HP, Maxtor, OCZ technology and Samsung.
Apart from the above advantages sometimes, data stored in hard disk will get deleted or erased due to various reasons such as bad sectors, virus infection, software crash, file system corruption, formatting, reformatting, partition, repartition, accidental deletion, etc. To get rid of these use Data Disk Recovery application which helps to get back entire lost or erased files from the disk. This recovery application completely free from virus and 100% secure tool used to recover files from damaged, corrupt or inaccessible partitions. Supports to recover disk data from all versions of RAID partitions namely RAID0, RAID1 and RAID5. You can retrieve the files from Windows and Mac machines.
Factors that lead to data loss from hard disk:
- Human error includes mistakenly erasing or deleting files to overwriting files, formatting over necessary files, cut & copy error, and so on. It is one of the most general error that leads to erasing of crucial files and folders from the hard disk drive.
- With the less knowledge about the Disk Management tool if you perform any operation using this inbuilt tool there is a chance of corruption of hard disk this leads to erasing of data present in the disk.
- At times, during resizing your hard disk drive partition, if any sort of interruption occurs during these process then there is the possibility of hard drive corruption or damage. Hence files and folders get deleted from the disk.
- Virus attack is one of the harmful scenarios which leads to corruption of file system. File header stores the details about the file name, size, date, and file type. File system gets corrupted then there may deletion of files and folders stored on the computer hard drive.
- When you are using third party software on any part of the hard disk if the software is not reliable or untrusted then that software will affect the smooth working of hard disks.
Some of the other factors that lead to deletion of data are the presence of bad sectors on the hard disk, CRC error, MBR error, etc.
Why Data Disk Recovery?
- Data Disk Recovery tool is completely free from all sort of harmful threats and by installing free demo version you can get back deleted or erased the files from hard disk.
- This recovery tool helps to files that are deleted apart from a hard disk drive, pen drives, MMC cards, SD cards, CF cards, smartphones, iPods, xD cards, memory sticks, etc.
- You can view retrieved files in form of File Type View or Data Type View and also it helps to sort retrieved data on the basis of file format, date, size, and name.
- Save rescued data on any desired data storage devices like CD/DVD, flash drives, SDD hard drives etc.
- Data Disk Recovery software is capable to recover files that emptied from Trash Bin or Recycle Bin.
- Even non-technical computer users can easily and successfully get back their deleted files and folders instantly.
- Supports to undelete different file extensions like PNG, JPEG, DOC, CR2, MP3, 3GP, AVI, BMP, GIF, TIFF, PPT, HTML and many other file formats.